Applications are invited for appointment against the vacant post to be filled on merit and contract basis for a period of one (1) year, initially. The candidates fulfilling the required age, qualification and experience as mentioned below may apply.
Designation: 1 (one) post of Programme Manager – Targeted Intervention project
Remuneration: As per NACO Norms
Place of Posting: Khliehriat
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a UGC recognised University.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in health programmes working with vulnerable and high risk groups.
- Strong Management & Capacity Building Skills
- Experience in project implementation, monitoring, evaluation, report and letter writing.
- IT skills
Max. Age Limit: 45 years of Age
- Applications along with CV, self- attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experiences, one passport size photograph should reach the address mentioned below during the office hours before or on the 13th JANUARY 2021.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TADA will be admissible when called for the interview
- Based on the experiences of the candidate, the qualification may be relaxed.
- The hiring authority reserves all right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons
Mihmyntdu Community Social Welfare Association (MCSWA)
Salaroh, Near Faith Academy School,
West Jaintia Hills, Jowai-793150.