Syllad is instituting a refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Syllad expects that all payees exercise due care and diligence while making payments. We also recognises that a payment may be made erroneously or customers may change their mind.
Syllad will examine each request for refund and endeavour to make the refund. Syllad may also seek further information / documents and customer must co-operate in this regard.
However, Syllad is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of payments.
- If you would like your payment to Syllad be refunded. You must request in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Syllad within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the payment i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the payment online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Syllad.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the payment:
- Date of payment
- Payment amount
- If payment was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If payment was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If payment was made online, please provide ID/Reference number.
Lumsooiung, New Hill, Jowai
Email: [email protected]
All decisions of Syllad in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.